From January at 5 mos gestation
It has taken me awhile to get around to scanning the ultrasound pictures from our last Dr's visit, but here is the best one. Paul thought it looked like he was kissing his bicep. As difficult as it can be to make out what you are seeing when looking at one of these pictures, I think he very much resembles Ashlyn, at least his profile does. This little boy is quite mobile- he wiggles and twists constantly and is very good at making whoever is performing his ultrasound frustrated. I think each sono has taken about 3 times as long as it should do to the uncooperative nature of our son. Hopefully not a sign of things to come...As for this past weekend, we went to Abilene for Sing Song. We had a great time and Ashlyn LOVED the show. I was nervous that she wouldn't make it through the whole production, but she did really well! Her favorite part of the weekend (besides seeing so much family in one place) was swimming in the hotel pool. That is all she wanted to do the whole time!
& here with Aunt Noe'l
2 comments:
This is so great! I am so excited you stumbled across my page and I am so excited you have a blog too! I will be adding you to my fave reads and checking for new posts. What a crazy way to be reunited old friend! And you are a mom?!? I bet you are such a great/fun one. Your daughter is beautiful and when is baby boy due? I have to tell you the craziest story... we are living in Austin and last fall I was driving down Parmer and saw a sign for the next intersection and it said the street I had written countless letters too (i'm trying not to say it in case you want some privacy on the wwww) but I was so convinced it was the st. you grew up on I called my husband and had him look it up and Hise's showed up on that street and I was going crazy at how close we now live to where you grew up! Then I called Kristin (who also lives right by us in Austin now) and she couldn't believe I remembered your address from all those years ago. I told you, it's one of those weird memory things I blogged about! But now everytime I drive that way down Parmer I think of you and wonder how you are doing, and now I know. I'm so glad to be reunited:)
ps- sorry for the longest comment post ever!!!
Post a Comment