Sunday, June 10, 2007

More pictures-

Ashlyn just ADORES her little brother Ben and always wants to have her turn to hold him
In case you are wondering, yes Benjamin is yellow... he has jaundice but not serious enough to require phototherapy. He actually is less yellow today than he has been. Paul and Ashlyn went to church today while Ben and I stayed home. It was lovely to be able to sleep while the baby was sleeping.

6 comments:

Tamera & Cory said...

Ben is absolutely beautiful (or handsome in boys terms)!! It looks to me like Paul has some strong genes, of course its hard to tell who they look like right when they are born. Ashlyn and Ben are so cute...ya'll create beautiful babies!! hehehe. I hope that you are feeling better.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

YEAHHHHH!!! But, not about the tailbone part!!! SOrry about that! I'm sure that sucks! He is beautiful by the way!! Love you

Jacquie said...

PRECIOUS! He has so much hair. I love it!

Stacia said...

He is gorgeous!!! Was Ashlyn that pretty as a newborn? I can't wait to meet "Baby Ben" as we are calling him in our house.

I hope you are getting a little more sleep. I can't believe you actually made it all the way to the 4th but being induced is the best! (Of course, I've never done it another way.) Can you do anything about the tailbone? Are you still in a lot of pain?

Cassy said...

Oh, he is so beautiful Andrea! I can't wait to meet him in person.

Charis said...

Ben is SO cute! I'm glad Ashlyn is taking to him so well. How are YOU feeling? I hope the tailbone heals quickly.