This is a canopy we bought to take to the pool or the beach. We set it up in the kitchen and everyone loved it. (I have had to hide this shirt from Ashlyn now. If she had it her way, she'd wear it everyday for the rest of her life.)
Aunt Noel got a puppy and Ashlyn is NUTS over it! She keeps begging to ask Noel if she can keep the doggie.
The next two you have to look at together. Here are my children modeling the latest fashion in sunglasses. I thought the pictures were funny and worth including.
Work it, own it
...I finally caught a smile on camera. Of course it would be when he is wearing his silly glasses! 
All the grandkids on the Whiteside side of the family. It has taken my father-in-law 6 weeks (that is how old Benjamin is here) to finally get them all together in one photo. 

4 comments:
I love the glasses! Very stylish!!
Those pics are so adorable! The modeling is the best...Ashlyn even has the pucker down pretty good, too cute! I will keep you posted on what my sister is having. I currently have Ashlyn and Ava for a few days because Kim is sooooo sick with this 3rd pregnancy. She said that Blake is going in to get snipped even before this baby is born...HAHA.
Benjamin looks precious. I still can't believe I haven't met him yet! I love that Ashlyn loves her red shirt. Hadley is totally stuck on wearing jeans right now and it's driving me nuts! Even if I put them away he asks for them. How ridiculous is it that he wears jeans in the middle of summer? I know it's raining and 75 but still....
Miss you friend! Will you be at girls night out? Do you even know about it? I'll email you. Bring that little boy.
I LOVE Ashlyn's artwork, & the shades R 2 cute!!!
Post a Comment