Saturday, August 18, 2007

Busy birthday week

Well, August is a busy month for our family when it comes to birthdays. Within one week, we have Kaylee's, Carly's, Ryan's, Butch's, and Margaret Anne's birthdays. Before the month is over, we also have baby Hannah's birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY(s) to you all!

Here are just a few photos that I have taken over the past week or so. The "red eye reduction" setting on my camera is a joke- most of the time I can easily correct any red eye on us brown-eyed people, but I have a much harder time with Benjamin and his blue eyes. It really bothers me how most of his photos turn out with scary looking eyes.
Paul dressed all the children, so do they all end up wearing? -all their University of Tennessee football clothes.Benjamin really likes his bouncer seat, he laughs at the spinning starfish and the other 2 kissing fish. This is why I end up taking his picture in it all the time.

Paul mentioned to me that I never put any pictures of myself on the blog. I was trying to fix this and found that I didn't have any since I am always the one taking the pictures. I felt a little guilty that I didn't have any photos of me and Benjamin together so Paul got behind the camera and now I have a couple that I guess I don't mind posting.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Andrea, your hair looks great. Did you do something different? I miss you! Can you and your family move to Plano?

Lori said...

You HAVE to get the swiffer vac...it will change your life! I haven't used a broom in months! Target has them for about $25. :)

Sarah J. said...

Great pictures!! I'm sure Benjamin will appreciate having a few with him Mommy someday.

By the way, I do have a double jogging stroller and I like it a lot. I researched them quite a bit. I'll give you a call to fill you in on the details.

The Houston's said...

He's adorable!! And I love your haircut!

Tamera & Cory said...

Your hair looks awesome! Ben is getting so big already and getting more adorable by the day. It's about time you put some pictures of the two of you up! I would love to see you guys soon!!!

Tamera & Cory said...

Your hair looks awesome! Ben is getting so big already and getting more adorable by the day. It's about time you put some pictures of the two of you up! I would love to see you guys soon!!!

Jacy said...

Awwwwwww!!!! Ya'll r sooo cute!!!! Can't wait 2 see you guys at Semtember b-days. =)

You're hair does look really cute!