Friday, September 14, 2007

Bumbos are awesome!

Pretty clear to see, he loves it. (Okay, so I know that he somewhat looks like a little girl with a strapless top on, but he spits up a lot so we have to keep a burp cloth with him at all times.) Thank you to our friend Nicki who gave this new toy to Benjamin who can now enjoy the world from a whole new perspective!!

So we have had a pleasant week. Monday: I don't remember already. Tuesday: Ladies Bible Class started back, YEA! Wednesday night we managed to all four members of our family to Wed night class for the first time. Thursday's gymnastics class went well, and today we went shopping!

Going back to Thursday- Ashlyn sometimes is a challenge for her gymnastics coach, but this week she listened and obeyed much better than she has been doing. After class was over she came running over to me and said, "Mommy, I was a REALLY REALLY good gurl in gyn-astics tudayyy!!" She cracks me up with the things she says. First thing this morning she said at least 3 words that I have never heard her say before: "I am starving," "my pull up is soaked," "my underwear must all be in the laundry." We went to the Shops at La Cantera this morning as well and we really had fun; I think this is the first time that I have taken both children by myself and really enjoyed the outing! Icing on the cake... on the way home, we did not hit a single red light. It may be silly to some, but that really made my day! It's almost as good as when there is no one else in line to check out at the grocery store.

5 comments:

Raena said...

I am TOTALLY getting one of these...in pink of course. :)

Jacquie said...

I love the bumbo and so does Lynlee!

Jacy said...

Benjamin's smile is precious, & Ashlyn doin' gymnastics must B sooo cute!! I wish I could see more than her reeeaally cute (& unique) kartwheels!

Tamera & Cory said...

He is so adorable and obviously very excited to be sitting up! I was a little worried about the little strapless top at first...hehe. I will have to get my sis one of those Bumbo things, and by the way, she has her appointment on Oct. 4th to find out what it is. I just hope is a boy this time!!

annalee said...

what a great week for your sweet family! benjamin's smile is SO cute!