We went with Paul's family and everyone had a good time! The weather was great- mid 80's with a breeze, and there weren't nearly as many people there compared to when we went last year. I am not a fan of big crowds. However, here is a cute crowd that I am a fan of!
This is Benjamin on the hayride, not that you can tell that's where he is. He was awake, alert, and friendly the whole time. Ashlyn's favorite part was the pony rides. They handed out business cards after the ride and Ashlyn wanted to carry it around with her the whole time. I think she though it was proof of having ridden a horse.
By the way, I appreciate all the comments, suggestions, and concerns for me in response to my last blog. We still have no luck with bottles, but not for lack of trying! Benjamin seems to spit up a little less everyday, and he is starting to want to eat more at a time, so YEA!! I just pray that we continue to make progress.
9 years ago
5 comments:
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how happy they are! Have you tried mashing up bananas for Benjamin to eat? I wonder if they would have the same neutralizing effect for acid reflux as they do for upset stomachs? Don't know if it would help but anything is worth a try! Hope things get better!!!
Oh my goodness!! You have amazingly photogenic kids! They r 2 cute. I'm proud to be related to them.
I'm glad Benjamin is getting better! =)
I love the "Mummy loves me" t-shirt!
I love seeing pictures of Ashlyn and Ben..they are so adorable! I miss being a kid, they look like they have so much fun! :) Oh, I asked Kim if she had any suggestions on the bottle issue and acid reflux and basically she said it will just pass. Ava had it pretty bad too and was on medicine, which helped but she still spit up a lot. As far as the bottle, she was at a loss but I bet the sippy cup idea is a good one! We need to get together soon...miss ya!
Love the pumpkin patch pics! I can't believe it is that Holiday time of year, already!!!!
Post a Comment