Sunday, November 25, 2007

My hiatus

Sorry to leave you for so long wondering if the kids are still sick or not... I have been running into some concerned readers over the holidays. Everyone seems to be healthy and happy- Hallelujah! I apologize for taking such an extended break from blogging, the past weeks have passed by me so quickly, I am not sure I can even do a very accurate summary. On the 18th Paul's family and I threw him a surprise party up at the church, and he was actually surprised! I'll need to get back to you with pictures from the party when I can... in a related story my wonderful husband also turned 30.... I want to do a good blog in honor of that as well... of course there was Thanksgiving as well.
For now I am going to beg of you some patience while I get my life (and house, what a mess!) in better order and I will leave you with the promise of a couple of more substantial blogs to come. I just wanted to give you a quick post for now so that you won't think that I have quit blogging altogether!

No comments: