This was my favorite picture of the kids today... they looked so sweet in their matching outfits. Thank you Grandma & Papa!He's not too happy, but Benjamin was showing off his 3 (almost 4) teethies! He was strong enough to knock Ashlyn over backward a couple of times before I gave up taking their picture.

All the cousins right before the Easter Egg hunt
Ashlyn's findings
this is what Benjamin did while the rest of the kids hunted eggs... and he slept on Noel at church this morning too. Aunt Noel is GOOD!!
I wanted to end with our family's scripture reading for the week leading up to Easter, that thanks to Ashlyn I have read more times than I can count... she likes to say "Jesus is risen- hallelujah!" afterwards. She would have me read it at least 5 or 6 times in a row. How could I say no?
"After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.” --Matthew 28:1-7 NIV
4 comments:
your easter kids are so cute! i love the idea for a weekly verse. totally stealing that one!
precious outfits! they look adorable. i love Ashlyn's participation in the verse, how fun :)!
Adorable clothes!!!! and i ♥ the Scripture at the end!! Great idea!! :D
Hi Andrea! I just found your blog through Tamera's blog whose blog I found after connecting up with her sister on Facebook... ahh- I just love the internet! Congratulations on your beautiful family! You look fantastic and I hope all is well with you. Come see my family at mamieandjohn.com if you get the chance. I would love to catch up!
Post a Comment