(Look at him in his cute tiny hospital gown!)Benjamin had his "endoscopy/flex sigmoidoscopy" early this morning and he did great! As an obvious response to our anxious prayers, the anesthesiologist was a wonderful Dr that goes to our church and is a close family friend. Now I am feeling dumb that I didn't think before to ask for him specifically, but it all worked anyway. The gastroenterologist said that he didn't see anything to be concerned with by his visual inspection but that a few tissue samples were taken from different areas of his digestive tract for testing and they should have the results in the next 2 weeks. Ben only cried for a minute or two as he was coming out of anesthesia in recovery. Thank you God for assuring that today went so smoothly!
Thank you for your prayers about this- they are much appreciated! We'll keep you posted on the results.
6 comments:
Yea! I am so happy to hear that Ben did excellent today! He is such a cutie. :)
how cute they are in those tiny hospital gowns are a bright moment of the visit! i'm glad that it went well and we will keep praying.
Aww! He's so brave and cute! I'm so glad everything went well and i hope and pray that everything will continue to go well! :D
Poor little Benjamin! I feel so bad he had to go through that, but i pray it brings the answers you've been looking for! We love y'all and will certainly be keeping you in our prayers... keep us posted!
What a sweet little boy. He is the cutest thing I've seen...besides my own babies ;) I'm glad he did so well. It breaks my heart to hear he's having to go through all of that but I pray that you guys get some answers! I miss you and think about you often!
Oh my, what anguishing feelings you must be experiencing. So glad Benjamin managed to come through the testing so well, now waiting anxiously for the results with God's help and love.
Just by chance I found this on Grand-daddy's Juno-on-Web site.
Laura had alluded to Benjamin's plight, now I know what she was telling me.
Post a Comment