Friday, July 4, 2008

Patriotic?

We had a fun 4th of July, we packed a lot of fun into one day. Then this evening at bathtime we were singing USA songs, and "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" was the only America-themed song that Ashlyn knew well enough to sing along. I know that is sad- we will work on it. Anyway, she has misunderstood a word and it was so funny to me - I like it enough that I may not correct her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryGajzTYLc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn,
I love your singing! I see a MO Ranch performance in your future!
Love,
Grammy K.

Jacquie said...

Too cute! I don't care if I ever get fat either :)!

Jodi said...

Oh my word, I laughed outloud!

Atta girl Ashlyn!! :) Good singin'!!!

Mauri said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like perfect lyrics for a sing song act! Sounds like y'all are busy with the move to Austin! Miss you guys!