Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

a Texas Longhorn Cheerleader and a Texas Football Player
(the only jersey in his size was Colt McCoy so I guess that's who he was)
Above: eating candy BEFORE going trick-or-treating

Just a few from tonight... I think we were the first trick or treaters out in the neighborhood. But we had to make the rounds to visit other family members so we could not waste any time. Ashlyn really enjoyed ringing or answering the doorbell and Benjamin was very good at saying "tha you!" and then staying on people's porches as he rummaged through the candy looking for lollipops.

3 comments:

Carie said...

Alright...precious kiddos and pics, but not loving the costumes so much!!! :) They are adorable, though!!!

The Pruetts said...

They look precious! What fun!
It was good to talk to you this weekend. I am sure it was so fun to have your girl's weekend. I had to tell you that ironically Kate slept through the night last night. I thought that was crazy since you had just talked to me yesterday about how complaining about it will end up making her sleep through the night. So thanks, you were right. :)

Chera said...

Sorry, I have to agree with Carie about the costumes. ;o) They do look very cute though so I'll look past it this time.