Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday activities

Okay, these pictures are from Thanksgiving when we were still in Rockwall. This was the best I could do of both my children in one photo- it was cold, windy, and very bright outside!
One morning the kiddos decorated gingerbread men.
Ashlyn made these beauties and the one she let me eat was delicious!


Since we were all together we tried to get a Christmas card picture of the kids for my in-laws.
The one above is my personal favorite picture of the day.
As you can see. the cousin's gamecube was wildly popular.
Payton is so sweet to Ashlyn- that gamecube actually belongs to him and he is helping her learn to play it. You have never seen two 3 yr olds get along as well as these two do!


Here are all the grandkids in their cute matchy outfits Grandma got for them...
it was SO difficult to get a decent picture with that many kids!

4 comments:

annalee said...

i am way impressed with those photos and gingerbread men! too cute.

Mauri said...

They look so cute in their little christmas outfits! And I loved the story of Ashlyn and the grocery cart. it cracked me up.

Debralea said...

Awww, they are precious! Love the Christmas outfits. Too cute!

I hope the Whiteside Family has a very Merry Christmas! :)

twarpula said...

I LOVE Ashlyn's dress, how pretty!!