Benjamin was far more interested in the fish tank than he was reading time.
Ashlyn asked me to play store with her. So I got a basket filled it with groceries, came to the check out and said I was ready to pay. She said, "okay... can I have your phone number please?" I found that hysterically funny... I didn't realize that she was actually listening while desperately begging me to buy her something in the checkout line.
Ben had fun airing up tires.
Upstairs was even more stuff- construction, gears, pulleys, and an art station. Ben LOVED standing up on the stroller and turning the series of gears.
While Ben was in the engineering room, Ashlyn was immediately drawn to the art table where she spent a good deal of time crafting a masterpiece. So the conclusion of this trip was that Ashlyn (& Ben) had such a good time that she agreed this would be a fun place to have her birthday party this year!
6 comments:
That does look like a fun place to have a birthday party! I need to check out our museums more often, Lynlee would probably love it!
Can't wait! Looks like lots of fun. Btw, Colt is sick I think, so we won't see you at church manana. :(
Hi, this is Sarah Langley - I saw your blog on JoElla's blog and your family is beautiful! I live in San Francisco and am getting married in August to an awesome guy. I'd love to hear from you! My email is sarah.langley@gmail.com. Glad you're doing well!
"Can I have your phone number please"...that is hysterical. I love Ashlyn! Your kids are so cute and Ben is looking so big.
Too cute and what a great idea for a birthday party! When is her birthday? My Ashlyn turns 7 this weekend...ahhh, time flies!
Your kids are getting so big. I love Ashlynn's bob haircut. The museums is a super cool sport for a birthday~!
Post a Comment