- That when she wakes up she stays in her big girl bed and waits for me to come get her (please don't anyone tell her that she is capable of getting down on her own!) not only that, but that she prays while she waits. She says "thank youn God for ....(everyone we have ever known, or met, or heard of...)".
- On the rare occasion that she wants to sit in my lap or wants me to hold her she says "I wanna hold you!"
- The accent she suddenly has when she asks "Where's my M-iiii-lk?"
- How she says"cheers!" when I'm holding my cup and she has hers. She also applies "cheers!" to when we both are holding our toothbrushes, eating the same food item, even if we are both wearing shoes... she says "cheers Mommy, cheers Mommy" and we have to knock the like items together.
- When she plays with my hair (how girlie, huh?) or when she has colored something for me she says "so pitty!"
- This isn't really recurring, not even sure where she learned this- I dropped something heavy on my toe yesterday and she came running over saying "are you okay Mommy? are you okay?" over and over again until I answered that I was fine, it just hurt a lot. Then for the rest of the day she kept asking me, "how's your ouchie? hurt?"
I am sure there are many more, but these stuck out to me most today... I do love my sweet little girl. Here are some of the funny faces she makes: happy, scared, mad/sad, silly.


5 comments:
Ashlyn is saying so many sweet things. I love the cheers. How smart she is to do cheers for anything that is the same. Those pictures are too cute!
WHAT A CUTIE! she is precious. and i would love it if someday i get to meet her when you guys are in austin:)
Andrea Hise I can not believe you have a blog. I found you on Annalee's blog. Your daughter is gorgeous and I cannot believe that you are soon going to have another. Congratulations on everything.
-Cara Cowan
Hi Paul and Andrea,
I came across your blog. Your daughter is a cutie! It is good to see that you are doing well.
I loved getting to know Ashlyn a little better while we were in Abilene. We need to get together more often, she changes so much in between visits!
Post a Comment