Monday, September 24, 2007

September is flying by

Am I the only one who is shocked that we are already at the END of September? I have gotten a little behind on my blogging, but not as bad as some people I know!

I have recently come to know that there are several people, mostly family but not all, who regularly read my blog that I was unaware of. I have not been writing as if you were a part of my target audience, b/c I didn't know you were audience at all. So in honor of all of you "silent" readers, I am going to include more pictures than usual.

This one is from July (see, I am way, way behind)


I mentioned before that August was a busy birthday month... well so is September. Paul's cousin Taylor, my aunt Laura, my uncles Clark and Sean, my brother Eric, and my Dad all have September birthdays. (Hope I didn't forget anyone...) So we have been doing a lot of birthday celebrating this month too.
This is from Taylor's family party. Since he got a new bike for his birthday, he wanted all the kids to ride bikes together- they were happy to comply. Payton and Ashlyn wanted to try on Taylor's new helmet, and I really liked the pictures I got of each of them. They are so close in age that they tend to always do the same things...Ashlyn thinks she is ready for a Big girl bike. How about putting the helmet on now?!Here is a picture from the party celebrating Clark's, Eric's, and my Dad's birthdays. This is from the same weekend- here are the girls in their snazzy sunglasses, looking fierce!Here are a few random pictures.
Random sibling picture-Benjamin has a clogged tear duct in his right eye, and so most mornings he wakes looking like this- but he isn't too upset about it.Paul took Ashlyn for ice cream and, of course, let her get the big cone with colorful sprinkles. She really likes ice cream! This past weekend we went to Austin to celebrate aunt Laura's birthday even though her birthday was last week. Laura lives in Maryland, so we went to visit her while she's in TX. She and Benjamin got to see each other in person for the first time. We like to watch football in our family... and in honor of the Cowboys' phenomenal win yesterday I wanted to include this photo. Yes, we will again profess to be Cowboys fans. (Thank you to those people who sent me some of these pictures.) I hope you have enjoyed the brief synopsis of our September.

2 comments:

Jacy said...

I <3 all of those pics!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I have an excuse. We were at the retreat ALL weekend or sleeping. And, I wasn't driving. Otherwise, I would have made several stops!! I promise!