Saturday night was the Class of 2002 Reunion Dinner at the Beehive. We had fun catching up with everyone there too.
I have to include this one of Kristin, Benjamin, and Leigh Ann. Leigh Ann held every baby there, and I overheard her telling someone that she was trying to see how many blogs she could be in. Since I have mentioned that, I should also mention that the theme of most every conversation was the "Blog." Maybe it was just me but all I said or heard was either, "I read your blog," "we don't really need to talk b/c I am all caught up with you from your blog," or "you really should start a blog!" So hopefully I will have some new blogs to read soon...While we were leaving the dinner, Paul's parents called to tell us that Ashlyn had been throwing up! So we rushed back to care for her. That night she slept great, but she kept coughing which is what she would do before she threw up, so I hardly slept at all. Sunday I felt nauseated all day, in part due to being in the car, but I did have a fever yesterday. Benjamin was acting like he felt a little sick too on the drive home, leading us to stop way too many times on the drive home. I hate that the weekend ended with all this sickness, but even so- the weekend was a BLAST!!
12 comments:
i wish we wouldn't have had to rush out from the dinner to get to the musical! i wanted to talk in person more... but definitely email me (annaleemccord@yahoo.com) when you get a chance!
It was soooo good to see you!!!! I hope you are feeling better. And I hope you didn't get me sick. Kidding.
Thanks for the shout out! Until I get the courage to do my own blog I have to live through others. Thanks for the picture:) It was great seeing you!
Hey! I'm sorry you got sick... we had to take Keith to the emergency room Saturday night because he was dehydrated from being sick all day. Either Betty Rose's or a virus. Looks like y'all got it too! But it was great to see y'all! I'm with Leigh Ann, I'll live through y'all until I finally have something to blog about! Love ya!
Glad you had a good time! I'm really sad that we missed homecoming this year. I think the boys would have really liked it.
We missed you this morning in class... hope you are not still feeling bad.
Talk to you soon,
Sarah
I just found your blog from Tracey's "confesion" post. I just had to say that I laughed when I read your blog because it was so true that blogs were talked about a whole lot this weekend! It's such a great ACU connection.
Good to see you this weekend! Your kids are very cute! Hope ya'll are all feeling better!
I did change the background, I'm thinking of going back to green! Homecoming looked like so much fun! I wish I could've been there! I love this class of 2002 pic. Everyone looks great and happy!!
Hey Andrea, your comment was the funniest one of all. "True, but harsh!" I laughed out loud. :) Who would have thought that something such as a blog would have reconnected everyone from our ACU class! I'm glad that I got to see you.. even though only a second. You have a beautiful family!
It was so good seeing you. Glad I can stay updated through your blog:)
Saw you from a distance at breakfast. Sorry that I did not get to say hi. Your kids are adorable. I hear about them from time to time from Eric. Take Care.
I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I missed being there but that whole stressful ride home was what I had dreaded all along.
I hope you are all feeling better. That stomach bug has been all over church. Hopefully it just stops with Ashlyn!
Post a Comment