I was hoping to be able to report that her condition was improving enough to where she could be transferred from the ICU to a regular hospital room. However she has been running a fever all day and there is a little concern about her heart rate being a little higher than it was before- which could possibly be related to the fever, but my initial thought is "is she still bleeding somewhere?" On the seemingly positive side, she has not had any blood in her urine for almost 24 hours now.
Please keep praying, I personally don't feel like I know enough about her current condition to be giving any sort of update, things are still fairly unknown right now. I believe that my Dad and brother Ryan may be heading up there soon both to be there for Carly and to give my Mom a little break. Maybe I can give a better update later...
I have appreciated your responses- prayers, thoughts, phone calls. As I asked before, please continue to pray for healing for my sweet little sister.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment