Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ashlyn is 3!

silly girl (with food in her teeth)
Ashlyn turned 3 last week! She would say "I am going to be 3, I can't believe it!" I think she may have heard others say that a few times. The whole day whenever anyone would ask her how old she was she would argue that she was still 2. We went to "PappasKitos" on her birthday for dinner. Right before we were seated at our table she said "my birthday is starting!!" On Saturday we drove up to Austin and had a family party that evening. The kids and I stayed until Tuesday since Paul went to Dallas for the beginning of the week.

at Pappasitos- it's her favorite restaurant, can you tell?

Party at my parent's house I think she had at least 2 of these yummy cupcakes!

...I just LOVE this kid, and I too cannot believe she is already 3! It is so cliche, but time has flown by. Happy Birthday my little Punkin!!!



Thought I would throw these pictures in too...

On most evenings we have been walking around the neighborhood and stopping at the playground- these kids love the swings!

4 comments:

Jacy said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY ASHLYN!!! :D

She is so adorable, and 3 already!?

I love y'all!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

She is BIG! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I miss Papasito's! Happy B-day to Ashlyn!

allyo said...

Glad you are back! Ashlyn is so big and so BEAUTIFUL. She looks like her mama. Give her birthday hugs from us!

MAV