The birthday boy & the birthday girl!
Just like we did last year, we did a shared party for Ashlyn and her cousin Payton since they were born a month apart. We had it at Pump It Up- a place with inflatable slides, bouncers, obstacle courses. It was made for kids to enjoy, but there were plenty of adults who participated as well!
cake time!
By the way, having the party at a place like this was the way to go! The kids had fun, and I very much enjoyed not having to set-up, oversee the activities, and especially CLEAN UP! 2 hours and it was over and done- it was awesome!
Just like we did last year, we did a shared party for Ashlyn and her cousin Payton since they were born a month apart. We had it at Pump It Up- a place with inflatable slides, bouncers, obstacle courses. It was made for kids to enjoy, but there were plenty of adults who participated as well!The pictures from the play areas with the actual inflatables turned out terrible- I think it was my camera or the lighting or both... so essentially the whole fun part of the party has not been included.
cake time!
By the way, having the party at a place like this was the way to go! The kids had fun, and I very much enjoyed not having to set-up, oversee the activities, and especially CLEAN UP! 2 hours and it was over and done- it was awesome! Look how much they have grown up. This is from last year when they were turning 2... I think this picture was in my very first post.

...back before she had any say in what she wore
I thought she was SO BIG then!!
at her first birthday covered in cake
on her actual BIRTH day... check out the black hair!
I still just can't believe that it has been 3 years!!

6 comments:
Ashlyn's the ABSOLUTE best 2nd cousin ever (tied with Benjamin of course)!!
So fun!! I love seeing the pictures of her from birth till age 3 - she has changed so much. Glad the party was fun for her and stress-free for you!
She is so precious! Pump it up is fun!
Wow. I can't believe she is 3. That is crazy. Too precious. When is the move happening? And yes, Kojies won. You can see a pic of the little bees on my blog.
I wish they would've had pump-it up parties when I was growing up! Ashlyn's cake is so cute. Happy Birthday!
You have beautiful kids! Love the idea of a party somewhere they do all the work!!!
Post a Comment