- First of all: Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms , Grandmoms, future moms!
- I am excited to report that my sweet husband and kids got me a membership to Lifetime Fitness, the plan is for it to be a summertime membership. We went tonight to tour the facility and oh man!, it is impressive!!
- I never did write anything about how our house did sell, closing went smoothly and we are so relieved to have that behind us now! That was such an answer to prayer!!
- Last week a friend (who is moving away- sad) and I took all the kids to the park near our house and as we were unloading everyone from the cars, a local newscaster approached us and asked if he could interview us for a story on kids and heat related illness. So we were on the news! It was embarrassing to watch, so sorry no links to see it.
- On Friday Ashlyn had her Preschool Spring Program, and the grandparents all came to watch. It was so cute, and their songs were adorable. Here she is singing 'Slippery Fish'
9 years ago
4 comments:
I love the program pictures. She's so clearly the star of the show! Good job, Ashlyn!
Ashlyn is so cute! Miss seeing you guys...Glad you had a happy Mother's Day!
Your family is just beautiful. I am glad you found me on here. Now we can keep up.
Congrats on your house selling!! You will LOVE lifetime. We were members there for almost 3 yrs. Fun fun fun! Their classes are amazing & childcare is as well.
ps love Ashlyns face when she catches you taking her pic!
Post a Comment