Saturday, December 5, 2009

and there goes November...

And at the end of a busy first week of December... Preschool Christmas program was last night. The kids wore their cute matchy outfits- thanks Grandma!

My precious girl! The dress is so pretty, but it's hard to really tell when she is doing a silly pose.


Such a handsome boy! Don't even think about calling him cute, it offends him.
"I'm not cute, I'm big!"(Barely got the tree out of storage and put up yesterday...
hope you didn't notice how badly it needs to be fluffed and of course decorated.)

Swinging while its snowing, you'll just have to trust me on that, nothing accumulated on the ground

Carly's winter dance show

Here are our November photos:
This is our November family picture, to compare to our Sept picture (to see what we looked like when we still had tans)


Thanksgiving DayYum!
Shhh!


Playing in the yard with Barkley


I thought this drawing of Ashlyn's was too cute!

Enjoying a cupcake as we celebrate Daddy's birthday ...Well that month went by fast!

4 comments:

Tamera & Cory said...

The kids are so adorable (I didn't say cute!)....and BIG. :) It's amazing how fast they grow! I am glad to see that your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I bet the kids are looking forward to Santa coming to town!!

Katie said...

Great pictures! Are you coming to Dallas for the holidays?

Katie B.

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas clothes pics. Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute! I really hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may God richly bless your family's new year!!

Jacquie said...

Love the matching outfits! They are precious!